Tuesday 16 October 2012

North American Adventure Photos.

Here is a little update. The attempt to get my notes and fuzzy memories into some kind of order is going ok. I am deep, deep into it. I am always on the look out for something that I can do to fill the time on the days i am "not really feeling it" which is writer for "being a lazy bastard."

Fortunately, I remembered something that I have been planning to do for a while, update my flickr with pics from the trip.

So. Here it is. It's not all the pics because I can't be bothered doing that much stuff. I am almost sick of the entire concept of technology at this point. But there are quite a few there.

Start here and work back. It's in reverse chronological order.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94992570@N00/page5/

Enjoy.

XX

2 comments:

Little Photo Corner said...

Great, I realized only today that my last message did not reach you and I'm about to read the whole story of your adventure, add more pictures! Sabrina

Dr Henry Hunter said...

Ciao Sabrina. Sorry, i just saw this. I hope you enjoyed the stories. I hope to have more pictures up at some point. as soon as i gather them from other peoples cameras. X