Friday 11 September 2009

If I read the Daily Mail

I'm glad we live in a politically correct society, happy to be told what I can and can't say... and who I can or can't say it to, by our leaders. If they didn't tell us these things, then how would we know?

If these guidelines were not in place, and we had no leaders to give us constant updates on who we are offending with our free speech then our imaginations would run wild and people would be absolutely free to do and say as they please. Imagine the horror.

I look at countries across the world as shown by BBC news, and I thank my lucky stars that we live in a country where we elect our leaders, and no slack jawed impostor can steal the head job. I also thank God that we live in a Country where, as long as the Government say its ok, we can practice freedom of speech, but we have to remember that our free speech comes at a price and we should be careful not to insult any one.

One big problem we have in this country is drugs. Millions of people put illegal drugs into their systems everyday... who do they think they are? It is against the law, and lead to harder drugs. Maybe if they stopped smoking the pot they could read the laws.

I read in your paper that even a 'joint' of the pot can lead to not only harder drugs, but also crime and mental illness. Not only this but the money you spend on drugs such as marijuana goes directly to the terrorists who are using the money to kill our soldiers.

Since when was going to the pub and having a few drams so uncool? I have read a lot about drugs such as 'grass' and 'pills' to use their street names, and I think the effects sound so unappealing it makes me wonder what is going on inside the heads of these 'users'.

No comments: